Happy birthday to the man that I love so very much. We have been through so much, but I couldn't imagine my life with anybody else. He is such a GREAT dad and a AWESOME husband. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Have a GREAT birthday sweetheart.
It's amazing how in one year your whole life can change. Alex and I met when we were 16. Neither of us would have imagined that we would be together today. Life changes and the people you think you would never fall in LOVE with, you end up marrying. We got married on September 21, 2007. It was the happiest day of both of our lives. We soon found out 4 months later that we were pregnant. We had our beautiful baby girl Austyn Mae Johns on September 20, 2008. She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has changed our lives in ways that we would never imagine. She is such a joy, and we couldn't ever imagine our lives without her.
Ah, how sweet. Happy Birthday Alex!!
ReplyDelete