This blog has no pictures, sorry everyone. Well anyways Austyn has become such a big girl these days. She can fully walk on her own. With the occasional bump and fall down. She is a walking machine. Its so crazy how fast little kids pick up on things. This past couple of weeks have been a little rocky. Austyn has had a cold for almost one month. I took her to the doctor ( It was really some stupid PA lady who didn't know what she was thinking) and she said that she just had a little bit of the allergies and to give her a little allergy medicine. Yeah right are you kidding me!!! And of course all moms know what is really wrong with there child. Well anyways so I gave Austyn some allergy medicine for almost a week and a half and the cold didn't seem to get any better. Yesterday was the worst day off all though. She had diarrhea five times in one hour. And it wasn't just any diarrhea it smelt the nastiest it EVER has. Well so I tried to get her into her doctor that day. But he was all booked out. So I saw another PA ( This time he was smarter and listened to me more) and come to find out Austyn has her first ear infection and the doctor said that she has had it for awhile. Oh my I felt so bad for my little girl. We got her, her medicine and it just conks her right out. And its not even that strong. Just 1 tsp of Amoxicillin. So hopefully she will be feeling a little better in a couple of days. We hope to have pictures of our little baby up soon. Hope fully of her walking. Thanks for reading.
Alex, Sarah and Austyn Johns
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh poor thing! I have never had to deal with that with our boys yet, but I heard they are awful! Hope she gets better soon. Glad they finally pinpointed what was wrong. Give her a kiss from us!
ReplyDelete