Today was so much fun. Austyn and I went to visit our friends Nikita and Tavianna (Tavi is Nikita's little girlie). We had so much fun. It was nice to get out with another mama and just have our little girls play. So with Austyn not really being around other little kids her age it's hard to really teach her to be nice. Austyn was such a bully. Poor little Tavianna, Austyn poked, pushed, pulled and anything else you could think of to her little friend, in the end making her cry. It was sad. Although Austyn isn't around little kids her age its not her fault entirely. Little kids just do that I guess. Other then that it was such a good day. Then we came home. I was fixing a Oreo desert and was just letting Austyn play. When I looked to see what she had gotten into this time I found this. I hope you guys all enjoy.

I started laughing it was so funny. I looked at her as she smiled. It was almost like she was saying " Mommy I'm just a little girl. You can't help but LOVE me"!!

Austyn with her back turned. Ah what a silly little mama.
Kids are trouble makers... they can't help it! :) She is a doll. She has so many teeth now! Wow! Thanks for keeping the blog updated! We miss you all so much!
ReplyDelete