Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby I be a walking

I can't believe it. Austyn's birthday is next month and she will be one. It seems almost like yesterday that I had her. It seems like the minute your out of high school your life just goes by so fast. Its so unbelievably crazy. Austyn is such a big girl. She can say "DADA", "BAMP PA" "HI" "BYE" "MAMA"(but only when she wants. She thinks it's so funny that when I say Austyn say Mama she will say Dada and start laughing.) she is just an amazing little girl. And I know everyone says that about there kid, but she really is.

How time fly's. Back in may she just barely learned how to crawl on mothers day. And today she can do so many more things. She loves remotes. She loves to suck on them and she loves to push them around the house. Recently she has learned to push the buttons on practically anything that she can get her hands on. She loves to go up to the TV while your watching it and flip the channels. Her great bamp pa has a little blue bird it sings zip pa de do da. She loves to push the button to make it sing. She pushes it over and over just to hear the beginning of the song. Then she start dancing and laughing. Its so funny.

Also this week has been so memorable. About three weeks ago Austyn started walking holding on to our hands. Today she started walking so well by herself. She loved it. Every time she would fall down after trying to walk she would start clapping. She is so much fun. I love it. I mean she has always been fun, just lately she has started to get a personality, which makes her even more fun. Little kids are amazing. They pick up on things so fast. I love her so much. But don't get any ideas. We are happy as a family of three and it will stay that way for at least two more years.

Here are some pictures of this week with Austyn.

This is the beginning of our Saturday.







Then we went over to visit Austyn's great bamp pa:











We then went to kohl's to buy grandma some clothes for work:






Now its time to go home mommy:


No comments:

Post a Comment